In Da Kitchen

Hoppin out the Rolls Royce
Sneakers love to roar
The right one kept the paddle low
Wildest nigga you know
Shahreziban version of Scarface
Fuck with the god's say
Disrespect
Piss in your broad's face
Chains stay chunky like Oprah belly
Got the purple and the brown:
Peanut butter and jelly
When I step up in the spot with the rocky, you see the
Popular poppy rappers go in their pocket and pull out their wallet
When I click-clack
Now, get up on the ground
Cause a Onyx, Pete Rock, Chuck D shut em down
You know term, I'm the kid with the 'preme beats
Butter Pecan J Lo, chick with the mean cheeks
Rubies on my gold fronts, iced out notebook
Makin volcanoes in the kitchen when the coke cook
I rode around with all kinds of thugs
High on drugs, pissin out tiger blood

1 comments :

Anonymous said... @ March 6, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Cold dark.

Post a Comment